Monday, November 7, 2005

I feel stupid typing 'blog'

(Scene: I'm sitting in front of my computer (necessary for typing something, usually). Across the room, flipping idly through...something, a book, magazine, it doesn't matter what... is the person belonging to THE VOICE. Or, the person who owns THE VOICE. Or who has THE V...Whatever. We're getting off the subject. I'm trying to figure out exactly how to...."blog".)


ME: SOOOOoooo....how do i actually put something on this blog thing?

VOICE FROM ACROSS THE ROOM: Just click on that button.

ME: Click on WHAT button? Oh...this one?

THE VOICE: NO!!!! NO, DON'T....

>>>>>>>>>>>>CLICK<<<<<<<<<<<<

(SFX: ZAP, CRACKLE (POP! haha) EXPLOSION NOISES, etc.)

ME: YOWWWWW!!!!!

(Power goes out across the South)

ME (in the complete and utter blackness and silence of a power outage): Well, so much for my first blog....

(Scene.)


Hence the reason I have nothing exciting to say. Except SIZZLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment